|How can I launch my own Calling Card (CC) service?
The main question here is “how the user may call to our CC platform”.
In order to know to proceed with the authorization and call termination user must firstly access your system.
In many countries Worldcall is able to provide you access numbers and lines.
* list of available countries see below
If your country is not listed there you can organize the call collection yourselves. To do it you have to negotiate with your local PSTN provider to obtain the set of PSTN lines (BRI, PRI or analog ones) with the unique access number attached.
After obtaining the lines from the local PSTN provider you have to install the VoIP gateway and connect it to Internet.
The model exact of VoIP gateway depends on PSTN lines type and system capacity.
Any time CC user may log in to the WEB based account self-provisioning interface to access call history (CDRs), payment information (credit card info), language options, and many other features.
- Caller dials the access number
- VoIP gateway, assisted by the IVR server, prompts the caller to enter his/her PIN code (authentication procedure)
- Once the previous step is completed, the system authenticates the caller, prompts the VoIP gateway to announce the current account balance to him/her, and asks him/her to dial the destination number
- After the destination number has been entered, the system calculates the maximum call duration and plays it back to the caller (authorization procedure)
- Authenticated and authorized call goes to the termination to Worldcall
- Once the call is completed, it is charged to the caller's account balance
|How can I charge my customers?
Flexible call costing by day of week and time of day.
- Various charge types:
◦ Setup (one-time) charges
◦ Maintenance charges at pre-defined periods
(weekly, monthly, etc.)
◦ Usage-based rates
- Stepped or tiered dropping rates per call or
per total usage
- Promotion packages and special rates,
such as reduced rates for first period of service activity
|How can I manage the system?
The system is manageable via WEB interface;
having your own CC platform you’re able to:
- Generate new cards batches
- Create and change your own tariffs
- Configure any custom CC billing algorithms
and discount plans
- Charge/refund customers
- Auto-generate invoices to customers (if needed)
and send them by e-mail
- Proceed with the client’s troubleshooting (help desk)
The new business possibility is in your hand: profit it!